We’re hiring an Account Manager!
SEO/Social Media Account Manager
An SEO/Social Media Account Manager is a team member at Qode Media who is responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with an assigned client list. An account manager maintains the company’s existing relationships with an Social Media/SEO client or group of Social Media/SEO clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. They also attend sales meetings/calls, and secure new clients for Qode Media. Team members with this job role are also responsible for curating or requesting content for social imagery, including GIFS, videos, photography, and copy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Report to Managing Director(s)/Social Director on client related issues & escalations
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned client list
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts
- Work with development team to ensure SEO performance of clients to the best of their ability
- Communicate clearly the progress tasks & client performance with fellow team members & management
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Create, curate, or request content for client and internal purposes: GIFS, videos, photography, copy
- Schedule content for Qode Social clients
- Create content calendars for clients
- Create QodeScore Audit’s for prospective clients
- Perform daily tasks for Qode Media – SERP Reporting, regular communication with clients, analytics management, website design, display ads, client meetings, sales calls
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Drive, Docs, Sheets, & Calendar. Qode Media will provide training on Google MyBusiness & Google Plus.
- Basic understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Passion for social media and unquenchable thirst to understand all platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Tumblr, Pinterest
- Advanced understanding of Instagram, particularly concepts like shadow banning, analytics, and Instagram algorithms
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills for both email, phone, skype, or in-person meetings
- Google Ads understanding is an asset, but not mandatory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Degree field: Media Information & Technology, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing, English
- Experience operating scheduling systems (like Hootsuite or Buffer) for a brand
- Experience developing and executing social media strategy for a brand
- Experience managing multiple platforms for a brand (Ex., Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- This is an entry level position: any equivalent combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable.
- Full time, salaried position
- Benefits available
- Gym Membership
- 1 minute walk to the Subway (Ontop of Sheppard Yonge Station)
- Close walk to many amenities: Whole Foods, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, The Sheppard Centre, Goodlife Fitness, etc.
- Newly renovated office space
This position is full-time, with salary based on the experience, qualifications and expertise of the candidate. Qode Media offers benefits, competitive salary, a vibrant work environment, a supportive and out-going workspace. Our mantra is employees first!
If you’re interested, send your resume and a copy of your cover letter to Kelly at email@example.com.
Qode Media Editorial Team