Nov 13, 2017
This ad is for an internal job role. Please do not solicit us for freelance web design, SEO, or link building services.
A Web Designer/SEO Account Manager is a team member at Qode Media who is responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with an assigned client list. A Web Designer/SEO Account Manager maintains the company’s existing relationships with an SEO client or group of SEO clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. They also attend sales meetings and calls to secure new clients for Qode Media. Team members with this job role are also responsible for creating web mock-ups for standard and e-commerce builds, and project manage our development team to build landing pages, websites, AMP pages, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Report to Managing Director(s) on client related issues & escalations.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned client list.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts.
- Work with development team to ensure SEO performance of clients to the best of their ability.
- Communicate clearly the progress tasks & client performance with fellow team members & management.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Design creative web design mockups in Photoshop.
- Project manage our development team to build websites/landing pages/AMP pages for clients.
- Perform daily tasks for Qode Media – SERP Reporting, regular communication with clients, analytics management, website design, display ads, client meetings, sales calls.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Drive, Docs, Sheets, & Calendar. Qode Media will provide training on Google MyBusiness & Google Plus.
- Basic understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for both email, phone, skype, or in-person meetings.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience. Degree field: Computer Science, Media Information & Technology, Graphic Design, Website Design.
- A professional portfolio of web mockups.
- year of client related work experience is an asset, but not mandatory. This is an entry level position.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable.
This position can be either part-time or full-time, based on the experience, qualifications and expertise of the candidate. Qode Media offers benefits, competitive salary, a vibrant work environment, a supportive and out-going workspace. Our mantra is employees first!