5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using WordPress
WordPress has been around for 15 years and since it was first created more than 65 million blogs and websites have been set up with this platform. Many website developers and marketers are recommending it to their clients since it is free of charge and comes with enough plug-ins, layouts, and themes to be used for just about any purpose or need. WordPress is commonly thought of as a blogging platform but it can also easily be used for social networking, e-commerce shopping and much more. Here are the main reasons why you should be using this amazing platform for your website:
1. Tried and tested – WordPress has been around long enough to prove itself and you can count on it to provide you with everything you need in a website plus much, much more. The bugs have been worked out on it and it is a solid and stable choice for any website.
2. Customizable – It’s easy to customize your website to make it look completely different from any other site out there. When you want to impress your visitors with a unique, one-of-a-kind website, use WordPress to get it done.
3. Built for search engines – This is a search engine-friendly platform that will help your website rank higher on search engines. The code is clean, and search engines such as Google like that.
4. Support from the community – If you have any questions at all or need help customizing your WordPress site, help is available at the click of a button. Simply tap into the community forum to get your questions answered.
5. Expert help available – If you need help putting together your own website, you can be sure that there are experts in WordPress website design in Toronto.
Qode Media offers the best Web designs in Toronto and our WordPress experts are available to answer any questions you may have. Simply visit our website at qodemedia.com to connect with us today.
Qode Media Editorial Team